Jesus has done everything necessary to reconcile us to God. Our goal in everything we do will be to point people to Jesus.
We are passionate about people encountering God and experiencing the freedom that comes through knowing Jesus.
Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, you are welcome!
We want to live lives that make a difference as we reach out to our community around us and share the hope we have in Jesus with others in a practical way.
We believe in a united community.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
– The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God
– There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
– In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection
– In His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return in power and glory
– The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the blood of Christ
– Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation
– That the Holy Spirit baptises the believer in to the Body of Christ
– In believer’s baptism by total immersion in water, in obedience to the command of Christ
– The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer
– The baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who seek it
– In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life
– In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation
– That the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ is a local expression of a body of believers who are led by recognised, delegated authorities; and who assemble to worship, carry forth the Great Commission, and to minister as the Holy Spirit leads, to fulfil the Righteousness and Justice mandate of scripture
– That the New Testament Church should be apostolic in nature and governed by delegated authorities as expressed in Ephesians 4
– That God’s plan of finance for His work is by tithes and offerings and that it is a joy for His children to acknowledge His Lordship in this manner
OUR PASTORAL FAMILY
Cjay and Natalie spent many years on the pastoral team at a church in Johannesburg, pioneering a worship & creative ministry that grew to become one of the most influencal church's in South Africa.
They have a heart to reach Jeffrey’s Bay and the surrounding areas with the life-giving message of Jesus.
Cjay was born and bred in Jeffrey’s Bay. He gave his life to Jesus at the age of 10 and received a call on his life for ministry when he was just 17.
Natalie is a phenomenal wife and mother. She is a true servant who loves to use her gifts to help serve the local church and whoever God brings into her life.
Cjay & Natalie are happily married and have two children, Joshua and Amber.